Top Reasons to Drink Rose Wine
Nothing taste better as a good chilled glass of rose wine served with steak or pasta. When compared with other alcoholic beverages, the rose wine is probably the only one that does more good than harm. Unlike other beverages that have too much sugar,toxic alcohol and calories, the rose wine offers many health benefits (of course if consumed responsibly). This dried-style wine gained its popularity over the past decade. It is made from both red and white grapes. That’s how the unique pink color is created. According to some studies, the rose wine offers almost all health benefits like the white wines. This irresistible pink wine was not available everywhere, because it was made only in certain regions. But today, this wine can be find everywhere in different styles. You can find a wide range of fabulous rose wines available online. Here are some reasons why you should put a rose wine on your shopping list:
- The rose wine doesn’t harm your cholesterol level, and reduce the risk of heart diseases and heart attacks. Elder people who have predispositions to get a heart attack, should consume a glass or two of rose wine per day.
- One of the main reasons why you should drink a rose wine is because it contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. This wine includes potassium, a mineral that lowers the blood pressure, and a polyphenols which lowers the bad cholesterol.
- Those who want to cut some weight would appreciate the fact that the rose wine is relatively a low fat wine. A glass of rose wine contains around 80 calories. This fact makes the rose wine to be one of the lowest calorie alcoholic beverages on the market.
- Resveratrol is a beneficial compound that can be found in the grape skin. Fermented red and rose wine contain the highest level of this beneficial antioxidant. It reduces the stress and prevents premature blood cell aging.
- Rose wines have fuller flavor that goes well with variety of dishes. You can pair the rose wine with foods like roasted salmon, duck breast, tuna or lobster. Some rose wines have outstanding strawberry flavors, so you can pair them with your favorite desert.
- Doctors suggest to drink one glass of rose wine along with your meal. This eating habit will improve your digestion process by breaking down the food as quickly as possible. A glass of rose wine per day can help people over 50 to produce enough hydrochloric acid.