Reasons to massage your body
A massage is the procedure of applying pressure on the whole body to achieve beneficial response, some kind of relief and is done by massage therapists. A massage helps ease sole muscles after a hard and intensive workout. Just 10 minutes of massage helps reduce swelling and helps you recover your body. Aside from getting a massage from a professional massage therapist, you can buy a massage chair which will have the same effect on your body. These chairs relieve tension and pain muscles, improve immune system, body circulation etc. They are little bit expensive, but you can always find massage chairs for sale on-line or in various special equipment stores. Here are some of the reasons why massage is so good for the body, mind and soul.
- Every massage (done by a professional, your husband/wife, massage chair, etc.) relieves stress and gives you a complete body relaxation;
- Relieves muscle tension;
- Gives comfort during pregnancy;
- Provides better flexibility;
- Reduces blood pressure;
- Improves the athletic efficiency and treats sport or other types of injuries
- Improves body circulation;
- Relieves headaches;
- Improves your posture;
- Improves your immune system.
- Gives you a sense of security and peace of mind;
- Helps you reduce mental stress;
- Encourages you to be more calm.
- Gives you a feeling of well being;
- Reduces the anxiety and stress level.
Reasons why massage is good for your body are many. To sum it up, massage helps relieve body tension, soothes aching muscles and relaxes whole body in general. It is believed that some forms of massage can provide health benefits such as improved digestion, no more headaches, boosts the immune system, stimulates circulation and controls minor depression.