10 Amazing Reasons For Taking Bee Pollen
Bee pollen is used as a remedy for many different conditions in many different countries accross the world. This superfood shouldn’t be overlooked especially since it is loaded with amino acids, vitamins and folic acid. Bee pollen is also a naturally protein-packed food, often referred to as complete food that possesses nutrients our bodies need and provides them in such a state that the body can benefit from them instantly.
There are many great reasons why it is good to add bee pollen to your menu, but here are the 10 most important ones.
1. Energy boost – The great number of beneficial nutrients make bee pollen an amazing energizer that provides your body with proteins, carbohydrates and vitamins. You can easily fight off that nasty cold, or endure longer if you are an active athlete; this natural energizer will only improve your current health condition.
2. Boosts the immune system – Since it helps in fighting off viruses and colds, bee pollen is know to also act as an antibiotic that works together with the immune system and increases the chances of a quicker recovery.
3. Helps the respiratory system – The antioxidants present in bee pollen can help reduce the progression of asthma due to the anti-inflammatory chain reaction caused by this natural remedy.
4. Reduces allergies – Bee pollen has the ability to diminish the occurrence of histamine, therefore providing a relief for many allergies.
5. Helps the digestive system – Apart from providing the body with nutrients, bee pollen also helps the body to better receive the nutrients from other food due to the presence of the enzymes.
6. Skin treatment – Bee pollen can help heal conditions such as eczema or psoriasis if used in certain products for skin care. The vitamins and the amino acids revitalize the cells of the skin.
7. Prevents addictive impulses – Researches have shown that bee pollen helps fight cravings when it comes to addiction or people that want to stay away from certain foods in order to manage their current weight.
8. Helps the reproductively challenged – The pollen is used to stimulate the ovarian activity due to being a hormonal enhancer and even a mild aphrodisiac.
9. Friend of prostate sufferers – This natural remedy also helps reduce the inflammation caused by prostate problems and the excessive urinating.
10. Helps the cardiovascular system – The presence of the antioxidant Rutin makes bee pollen a helping hand that strengthens the blood vessels and the capillaries, consequently exhibiting an anti-clotting function.
Bee pollen should be taken during mealtime in small amounts such as a spoonful.